WHY WE CHOOSE THIS TOPIC ?




The aim of this blog is to remove whatever doubts that may have entered some people’s minds regarding denial of any violence against Hazrat Fatima Zahra (s.a.) at her home, or against Hazrat Ali (a.s.) at the house of Janabe Fatima Zahra(s.a.).
Authentic references have been provided in the fond hope of a definitive conclusion and the eradication of all doubts Inshallah.



Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hazrat Imam Mahdi (atfs) is from the progeny of Hazrat Zahra (sa)

"On the occassion of Wiladat of Hazrat Imam Mahdi (atfs) 15th Shabaan 1432 AH (2011)"


Traditions :

Muqtazab Al-Asar1: Hasan Ibn Abu Al-Hasan Al-Basri narrates directly (اعوفرم) that Jibraeel (a.s.) came to the Prophet (s.a.w.a.) and said, “O Muhammad! Allah orders you to get Fatemah (a.s.) married to your brother Ali (a.s.).” The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.a.) called for Ali (a.s.) and said to him, “O Ali! I am getting you married to my daughter Fatemah (a.s.), the chief of the women of the universe and the most beloved of them to me after you. From you two (will be born) the two chiefs of the people of Paradise. The slain and oppressed martyrs in the earth will be after me. They are the bright chosen ones, through them Allah will dispel the darkness, enliven the truth and destroy falsehood. Their number is the number of the months of a year. Eesa the son of Maryam (a.s.) will pray behind the last of them.”( Muqtazab Al-Asar, pg. 29, Tr. No. 17; Al-Ghaibah of No’maani, pg. 57, Chap. 4, Tr. No1.)


Man Laa Yahzoroh al-Faqih1: Abu al-Jaarood narrates from Imam Abu Jafar (a.s.) who cites on the authority of Jaaber Ibn Abdillah Al-Ansaari, ‘I went to Fatemah (a.s.). There was a tablet placed before her in which were the names of the successors from her progeny. I counted upto twelve, one of them was Al-Qaem (a.s.), three were named Muhammad and four were named as Ali (peace be on them all).’( Man Laa Yahzoroh al-Faqih, vol. 4, pg. 180, Tr. No. 5408.)

Janabe Abu Zarr (r.a.) says, The the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.a.) turned towards me and said, “O Abu Zarr! She is a part of me. Whoever harms her has indeed harmed me. Beware! She is the chief of the women of the Universe, her husband is the chief of the successors, her two sons, Hasan (a.s.) and Husain (a.s.) are the chiefs of the youth of paradise. They are Imams whether they are standing or sitting and their father is better than both of them. Soon, nine infallible and just Imams will emerge from the progeny of Husain (a.s.) and from us is the Mahdi of this nation.” I asked, ‘O Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.a.)! How many Imams will be there after you?’ He (s.a.w.a.) replied, “Equal to the number of the chiefs of Bani Israel.” (Kefaayah Al-Asar, pg. 36, Chap. 4, Tr. No. 2; Behaar Al-Anwaar, vol. 36, pg. 288, Chap. 41, Tr. No. 110.)

Umar Ibn Khattaab narrates that I heard the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.a.) say, “O people! Certainly, I am about to depart from you and surely you will meet me at the Hauz (pond of Kausar), whose breadth is like the distance between San’aa (in Yemen) to Basraa. In it are silver goblets equal to the number of  stars. Surely, I will ask you as to how you have dealt with my will concerning the two weighty things (Saqalain). Thus, beware as to how you treat them after me. The greater heavy thing is the Book of Allah, whose one side is in the hands of Allah and another is in your hands. Therefore, fasten unto it and do not distort it. (The second is) my progeny, my Ahle Bait (a.s.), for indeed, the Gracious, the Knower has informed me that these two will not separate from each other till they meet me at the Hauz.” I (Umar) asked, ‘O Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.a.)! Who is your progeny?’ He (s.a.w.a.) replied, “My Ahle Bait (a.s.) from the children of Ali (a.s.) and Fatema (s.a.), of which nine righteous Imams from the offspring of Husain (a.s.), are my progeny. They are from my flesh and my blood.”( Kefaayah al-Asar, pg. 91, Chap. 10, Tr. No. 2; Behaar al-Anwaar, vol. 36, pg. 317, Chap. 41, Tr. No. 165)