WHY WE CHOOSE THIS TOPIC ?




The aim of this blog is to remove whatever doubts that may have entered some people’s minds regarding denial of any violence against Hazrat Fatima Zahra (s.a.) at her home, or against Hazrat Ali (a.s.) at the house of Janabe Fatima Zahra(s.a.).
Authentic references have been provided in the fond hope of a definitive conclusion and the eradication of all doubts Inshallah.



Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Janabe Fatema Zahra (s.a.) and remembrance of Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.)

"On the occasion of the Wiladat of our Master Hazrat Imam Mahdi (a.t.f.s.) 

15th Shabaan 1439 AH (2018)"

Arful Wardi Fee Akhbaril Mahdi’ (vol. 2, p. 166) and ‘Jam’ul Jawaam’e’ by Hafiz Jalaaluddin Suyuti (vol. 1, p. 5) report this narration from Aabri that :

Imam Muhammad Baqir (a.s.) reports from his father, Imam Zainul Abedeen (a.s.) and he from his father till the narration reaches Janabe Fatemah Zahra (s.a.) who reports,

The Holy Prophet of Islam (s.a.w.a) said," O Fatemah! I give you glad tidings of Mahdi. He is from your progeny."




Mahmood Ibn Labeed narrates:

“After the demise of the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) Janabe Fatema (s.a.) used to visit the graves of the martyrs and Janabe Hamza (a.s.) and wept inconsolably. I asked her: O Leader of all women! Your weeping has broken my heart into pieces. She replied: ‘O Abu Amr! My grief is justified. I am mourning my separation from the best of among fathers and how fervently I crave his meeting’ I asked: Did the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) declare the Imamate of Imam Ali (a.s.)? She said: ‘It is strange that you have forgotten Ghadeer.’ I said: I remember Ghadeer but I want to hear what the Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) has spoken to you. She said: ‘I swear by Allah that I have heard this from the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.a.) – ‘Ali (a.s.) – whom I am making my successor – is the best amongst you. He is the leader and my successor and then his sons Hasan (a.s.) and Husain (a.s.) and nine Imams from Husain (a.s.)’s progeny. If you follow them you will find them as guides and will be rightly guided. And if you oppose them, you will be involved in discords and disagreements among your selves till the Day of Judgment’.’  I asked: O Lady! Why will they hold their silence? She (a.s.) explained: ‘An Imam is similar to the Holy Kaaba. The Holy Kaaba has to be visited; it does not come to you.’ Then she (a.s.) continued: ‘By the Almighty, if truth remained in its proper place there would be  no differences among even two men – till this caliphate would succeed one after the other and the ninth son from the progeny of Husain (a.s.), i.e. our Qaem (a.t.f.s.) would reappear.’

(Kefaayah al-Asar, p. 197;  Behaarul Anwaar, v. 36, p. 353, H. 224)